Do you have a genuine issue to find CRN number in MeroShare? This article will solve your all problems. I will discuss what CRN (C-ASBA Registration Number) is, why it is important in the case of MeroShare, and how to find the MeroShare CRN Number. Stay with me until the end of the paragraph.
The first place you can find your CRN Number is not in MeroShare but your Bank gives the form. The bank may give you a slip, check your slip. If you can’t find a slip then you can check your email. In your email, go to the search bar and type your bank name.
If you can’t find CRN from the above method then follow the below steps to find CRN Number in Meroshare with an easy process. All you need is a browser and MeroShare Credentials.
But if you are facing a crn number not registered in the meroshare problem then you simply have to visit your bank to fill up the C-ASBA form.
If you are in the primary market or in the secondary market and want to use a share calculator to calculate commission then visit our homepage to find the exact calculation.
There are 5 simple steps you need to follow to recover your CRN Number without visiting the bank from MeroShare. Note that this process only works if you have already filled up the C-ASBA form in the bank.
You need a CRN number while applying for an IPO, so keep it safe.
Here, you first have to visit MeroShare Website from your laptop/PC. You can’t use MeroShare App for this purpose. For this purpose, I am using Chrome Browser.
Step 2: Log in your Account
Now, log in to your MeroShare account using the right credentials. If you have forgotten your password, you can check our blog post to reset your meroshare password.
Step 3: Go to My Bank Request
Under Dashboard, Go to My Bank Request Menu
Step 4: Use Inspect Element
Now, on the Bank Request area, right-click on the area and click on Inspect (Inspect Element)
Step 5: Find CRN Number
Now, it’s time to find CRN Number. After Inspecting
- Go to Network Tab.
- Next, Click on Fetch/XHR.
- Reload your Browser or Hit Ctrl+R.
- Now on the Name menu, you will see the number click on those numbers.
- Now you can see all your details including your CRN Number.
- Copy the number and keep it in your diary or anywhere safe.
How to Get CRN Number from NIC Asia Bank?
To get a CRN (C-ASBA Registration Number) from NIC Asia Bank, you can follow these steps:
- Apply online: Visit the Mero Share online registration link at https://meroshare.nicasiabank.com/capital and fill out the required information.
- Request for (MeroShare, CRN, or Both)
- Name of Applicant
- Client ID
- Account Number
- Wait for notification: You will be notified once your request has been processed
- Alternatively, visit the nearest branch: If you prefer, you can visit the nearest NIC Asia Bank branch for CRN number registration